Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to work within both a challenging and rewarding Telesales environment?
Then look no further!
St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity who works at the heart of communities, all revenues that are generated by the National Telesales team are reinvested back into the charity to ensure that we can continue to save lives through training, campaigning and providing first aid support at events, and working alongside the NHS in response to 999 calls.
About the Role
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
As a Sales Executive at St John Ambulance, you will be part of a passionate and driven outbound Telesales team who sell a wide range of St John Ambulance products and services over the phone to our commercial customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to promote and sell First Aid training courses and supplies to a warm customer database
- A consultative approach to create and sustain relationships via email and phone
- Adding value by maximising sales through cross and upselling
- Achieve sales targets through productivity and generating revenue for SJA
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with the relevant departments within SJA to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the organisations core value
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic sales person who has experience in a telesales and customer service/sales role within a B2B environment.
Experience required for the role;
- Previous sales experience (Ideally telesales)
- Experience working to sales targets
- Customer service experience
- Email communication skills
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Great commission structure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing portal - Access to financial, health and wellbeing guidance and support.
- Discounts - Blue Light, NHS Discounts and SJA discounts including discounts on mobile phone, gym membership, cinema, restaurants, holidays and shopping-including your weekly food shop.
Interview Date: 16/08/2019
Application Review Date: 09/08/2019
We may review applications before the Application Review Date, however, if you apply after the Application Review Date, your application may not be considered. We will accept applications until we have successfully filled the role.
If you are a current St John Ambulance employee, please apply here: Click here
For all other candidates, or SJA volunteers wishing to apply, please apply below